Download the Cardiff Travel Guide here.
Cardiff Arms Park will be hosting the Cardiff Fanzone. Open on match days and at various times across the six-week tournament, the Fanzone will be free to enter and will provide fans, residents and visitors the opportunity to enjoy the build-up to matches and join in with the nationwide celebration of rugby.
The Fanzone will include a big screen showing live Rugby World Cup 2015 matches, rugby activities for fans, sponsors’ and partners’ activities, food and drink, entertainment and unique regional content to celebrate the host city and match venue’s role in Rugby World Cup 2015.
What makes our Fanzone unique?
- The Fanzone will be on the site of the historic Cardiff Arms Park adjacent to the Millennium Stadium
- With a capacity of 10,000 we are ‘Too Big To Miss’ as the largest venue at which to watch the game in the city
- Sponsor and partner activities will enhance your visitor experience, whether that be through a speed training test, scrum down challenge, or an anthem sing-along with one of the S4C Regional Choirs
Opening dates and times
- Friday, 18 September, 15:00 – 23:00
- Saturday, 19 September, 10:00 -23:00
- Sunday, 20 September, 10:00 – 21:00
- Wednesday, 23 September, 12:00 – 23:00
- Saturday, 26 September, 12:00 – 23:00
- Thursday, 1 October, 12:00 – 23:00
- Friday, 2 October, 14:00 – 23:00
- Saturday, 10 October, 12:00 – 23:00
- Sunday, 11 October, 10:00 – 23:00
- Saturday, 17 October, 12:00 – 23:00
- Sunday, 18 October, 10:00 – 19:00
Cost of entry