- (RUGBY WORLD CUP) Tuesday 11 December 2012
Papua New Guinea will host the Oceania Cup in June 2013, the first step in the region's qualifying process to Rugby World Cup 2015.
- (RUGBY WORLD CUP) Sunday 2 December 2012
On the eve of the RWC 2015 Pool Allocation Draw, we take a look at what has happened in the qualification so far and what is to come in 2013
- (RUGBY WORLD CUP) Monday 17 September 2012
Paraguay overwhelm Venezuela to win the South American B Championship as both they and Colombia earn climbs in the IRB World Rankings.
- (RUGBY WORLD CUP) Wednesday 2 May 2012
All teams in FORU will have the chance to compete at the Rugby World Cup 2015 in England.
- (IRB.COM) Monday 26 March 2012
Mexico climb one place to 70th in the latest IRB World Rankings after beating Jamaica in the first RWC 2015 qualifier, as Germany also climb
- (RUGBYWORLDCUP.COM) Monday 12 March 2012
The road to Rugby World Cup 2015 will begin in Mexico City on 24 March when Mexico host Jamaica in the first qualifying match.
|18-May-2013||PHP||24 - 8||UAE|
|18-May-2013||KOR||43 - 22||HKG|
|11-May-2013||KOR||62 - 19||PHP|
|10-May-2013||UAE||3 - 93||JPN||Upcoming Fixtures|