Welcome to the official Rugby World Cup 2019 ticketing information page.
REMINDER: The deadline for payment for #RWC2019 tickets successfully obtained via the recent Front Row Members’ priority ballot is 23:30 JST / 14.30 GMT+1 on Thursday 19 July, 2018. Don't miss out.
PLEASE NOTE: If your payment fails an error message will appear immediately so, please try again or use an alternative payment card. If you are still unable to pay for your tickets after putting in the correct credit card information, please contact your credit card company to see if the problem can be solved through them. When contacting your credit card company please provide the following information:
1) You are purchasing tickets for Rugby World Cup 2019
2) When you will be making the payment using your card
3) How much the payment will be for
Once payment has been taken successfully you will receive an email confirming the total amount processed.
All enquiries relating to ticketing payments can made by contacting the RWC 2019 Customer Service Centre:
Japan 2019 is set to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience and fans will soon be able to plan their tournament experience with the announcement of details of how, where and when to purchase tickets.
There are three routes: ticket sales through the official ticketing website; official supporter tours for domestic and travelling fans and official hospitality.
Phase one: Supporter tours, Team and Stadium packs
Supporters around the world and in Japan can buy travelling fan packages from 1 January, allowing them time to make travel arrangements. These will be sold through the official travel agents appointed by STH, the exclusive official travel provider. Fans can find out more via www.rugbyworldcup.com/supportertours.
The priority sales programme for the Japan rugby family, host cities’ residents and Supporters’ Club/Front Row members will launch in January 2018 and will operate in a phased process, starting with team and stadium bundles, which are available for a limited amount of time.
- 19-26 January, 2018: Japan rugby family priority group ballot applications for team and stadium packs
- 27 January – 12 February, 2018: General ballot applications for team and stadium packs – open to anyone around the world
Phase two: Individual sales for priority groups and hospitality
From 1 February, 2018 the hospitality programme will launch via STH Japan KK, offering a range of package options, catering for a variety of requirements and budgets. In the meantime, individuals and companies can register their interest via www.rugbyworldcup.com/hospitality.
The individual ticket priority sales programme for the Japan rugby family, host cities residents, Supporters’ Club/Front Row members will launch in February 2018 and will operate in a phased process. Japan Rugby 2019 has collaborated with the Japan Rugby Football Union (JRFU) and its clubs to make tickets available to club members who support the game week-in, week-out in the host nation.
- 19 February – 12 March, 2018: Japan rugby family priority group ballot applications (club members)
- 19 March – 12 April, 2018: Host cities priority group ballot applications
- 19 April – 12 May, 2018: Japan rugby friends priority group ballot applications
- 19 May – 26 June, 2018: Supporters’ Club/Front Row members priority group ballot applications
Phase three: General ticket sales from September 2018
In September 2018, one year from the tournament, general sales will begin through a public application process. Fans will be able to apply for tickets with oversubscribed matches being entered into a ballot system. The final phase of ticketing will see any remaining tickets go on sale on a first-come, first-served basis from January 2019.
- 19 September – 12 November, 2018: General global ballot applications
- 19 January, 2019: Real-time first-come-first-served individual tickets sales
All sales phases will start at 10:00 (Japan time) on the advertised date
Fans can NOW register their interest in applying for Rugby World Cup 2019 tickets via the dedicated ticketing website. Simply visit the website, create an account and register your interest.
Full FAQs and customer services contact details can be found on the official ticketing website.