TOKYO, 25 Oct - A selection of the best quotes from Rugby World Cup 2019 as this weekend's semi-finals edge ever closer.
"If they don't know, they will tomorrow."
- England second-row Courtney Lawes, above, is determined the whole of New Zealand will know his name after Brodie Retallick referred to him as ‘Michael’ a few years ago.
"I play out of my heart, so my body shape or type will never matter to me."
- South Africa scrum-half Herschel Jantjies, who stands just 1.6 metres (5’ 2”) tall, insists size doesn’t matter.
"If they continue to do that over the next couple of days that would be brilliant. Please continue to do that as it does get us up when people write us off."
- Wales coach Warren Gatland can’t get enough of his side being dismissed as semi-final no-hopers.
"It has always been one of the great challenges of sport how you keep growing the group that is performing well. I guess that's part of the All Blacks story and we feel pressure to keep writing that."
- New Zealand assistant coach Ian Foster can’t help but bring up that ‘p’ word again.
"I don't think he has any fivers left to give me with all the nice things we have said about each other, and vice versa."
- Wales captain Alun Wyn Jones on the mutual love-in between himself and coach Gatland.
"There is nobody in my family who played rugby before. I am the first and only one."
- There may be no family tradition to live up to, but South Africa winger Makazole Mapimpi is blazing a trail for future generations.
"It should be a big old ding-dong battle."
- And who doesn't love one of those? New Zealand prop Joe Moody is certainly looking forward to one against the England pack.
"In 2011 I would’ve been 16, playing youth rugby for Pontyberem and I'm sure I was watching that, with a lemonade of course, being 16. It feels like a long time ago."
- Winger Josh Adams on where he was eight years ago, the last time Wales featured in a World Cup semi-final.