TOKYO, 28 Oct - A selection of the best quotes as the final week of Rugby World Cup 2019 begins.
"They can play differently but also know they can come through the front door. Not many Springbok teams you play don't come through the front door so we will be ready at the front door and have enough cover for the back door if that happens."
- England coach Eddie Jones will have all exits and entrances covered for Saturday's final against South Africa.
"Just send my best wishes to Warren and make sure he enjoys the third and fourth play-off."
- Jones again, on Wales coach Warren Gatland saying teams sometimes play their final in the semi-final. The two are pictured above.
"It is the job of the team to make the country happy. With Brexit at the moment they probably need something to cheer about."
- Jones on the number of fans heading from England to Japan.
"He is a special man who has done a fantastic job and continues to do it. Our expectation is that he does it for another week, then we'll sit down and have a yak about it."
- New Zealand assistant coach Ian Foster is in no hurry to usher boss Steve Hansen out of the door.
"We've gone through the review process this morning, and some of the boys had bullet-proof vests on."
- As critics take pot shots at the All Blacks, Sonny Bill Williams discusses the inquest into the semi-final defeat by England.
"I cried on my hotel bed when I found out the first match was called off. This is the best present."
- Eita Amino, who found out on Monday - his seventh birthday - that he will be a mascot for the RWC final. He had been selected for the match between Namibia and Canada, which was called off because of Typhoon Hagibis.
"Are you the real Jonny Wilkinson?"
- Amino's reaction when the World Cup-winning legend congratulated him.