Welcome to the official Rugby World Cup 2019 ticketing information page.
Japan 2019 is set to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience and fans will soon be able to plan their tournament experience with the announcement of details of how, where and when to purchase tickets.
There are three routes: ticket sales through the official ticketing website; official supporter tours for domestic and travelling fans and official hospitality. Details of the programme will be published soon.
- November 2017: Full ticketing programme announcement, including prices
- January 2018: Supporter tour packages go on sale via official travel agents via www.rugbyworldcup.com/supportertours
- January 2018: Priority sales open for Japan rugby community, host cities and Front Row members (Sign-up now to receive the official fan newsletter for Rugby World Cup)
- February 2018: Hospitality packages go on sale via www.rugbyworldcup.com/hospitality
- September 2018: General ticket sales begin via an application process
- January 2019: Remaining tickets go on sale on a first-come, first-served basis
Fans can NOW register their interest in applying for Rugby World Cup 2019 tickets via the dedicated ticketing website. Simply visit the website, create an account and register your interest.
Full FAQs and customer services contact details can be found on the official ticketing website.